Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Doodles

I doodle all the time. I think it is entertaining. I think doodling is the most fun when I draw and scribble random things that pop into my mind. I think drawing and doodling is more creative when I don't focus on a specific item and doodle random little doodles. Random doodles like so, above in my notebook. I doodled this picture in my notebook during my history class because I was so bored. When I am bored, I just put the pen to paper and doodle what ever pops into my mind to create a page of randomness. I usually doodle clouds, lightning, and rain. I also like to draw eyes, for some unknown reason. Looking back at my doodles, I want to draw more and more on this page that I refer to as my page of randomness. I want to fill up all of the empty gaps on the page. Oh...the joys of doodling. Doodling helps me relieve some of my stress. I optimistically recommend doodling to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment