Saturday, October 9, 2010

What a Great Day!?

                When I get out of class, the first thing I think about is probably food. Last Tuesday was just like any other Tuesday, until I realized that two squirrels were watching me, as I got into my car. These two squirrels were less than five feet in front of me on a tree that I parked in front of. So I stared back at them for a few minutes. One of the squirrels ran around the back of the tree and poked his head out, trying to be sneaky, but I know he was watching me intently. The other squirrel just ran up the tree. As I was watching them, I started to think about the possibilities… like they could jump on the hood of my car, or attempt to attack me at any second. After we exchanged stares for a few minutes, I left the parking lot to get some food because I was starving. It was around seven o’clock at night and I did not eat anything all day. I was craving Taco Bell, so I didn’t waste much time. My stomach said “feed me” and I replied “ok let’s do this!” I thought to myself, “Man, food never tasted so good…yum (happy face)!”
                After I finished eating at Taco Bell, I thought I had seen a glare or a reflection of one of the street lights on my car. As I got closer, I realized that my car had been hit. There was a huge dent in my pretty little blue car. Whoever hit my car, I am not happy with you at all! … I know you drive a little white car, because you left enough evidence for me to figure that much out. It really upsets me when people are so disrespectful to others property. They could have at least written me a note and stuck it under my windshield wipers, but not they had to be an absolute jerk. I always knew I strongly disliked OTC’s parking lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment