Thursday, October 28, 2010

Reflection

Creating and writing a fluency blog for 30 days seemed pretty cool; I was unsure and skeptical, but excited to blog. I have never blogged before. I thought it was interesting; I could have a little fun with it and make it my own. I found it difficult to create a fluency blog and write a blog every day for 30 days. Over time blogging became easier, yet harder to do. It was hard to write a blog when I had trouble coming up with a topic or had writer’s block. I really liked the fact that I could blog about random topics that I wanted to write about or anything that popped into my mind. I was not too crazy about blogging every day. I had no problems blogging; it was just the fluency part that stumped me.
I do not know if this project has changed me as a writer. I do feel more comfortable with posting my writing to the public on my blog. I am still insecure about my writing, but I have gained some confidence in my writing. I don’t think I have seen significant writing changes, due to this fluency blog project. I know I could have used my in class free writing assignments, but when I read through my journal free writes, I did not really like them. I felt more comfortable creating random subjects to write and start from scratch. If I used any of my journal free writes, I would change and rewrite a lot of what I previously wrote in class.  
I believe I could have been more organized and managed my time better to create more interesting, fluent blog posts. I never thought I would enjoy blogging, but I suddenly grown to like it within a short amount of time. I may not be a good blogger or writer, but I try and I think it is fun and a great way to express myself. I really would like to gain creativity in my writing to make it more interesting to captivate my audience’s attention and not bore them. If anyone ever reads my blog…

1 comment: