Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Writer's Block/My Thoughts

Hmmm…What to write? I really don’t like it when I have an assignment due and I have no clue what to write about or better yet…get writer’s block. I feel like I lack creativity in my writing. When I have to write it’s almost as every thought I have becomes dull and lame to type or put on paper. It sucks to not have some creative thought when I have to write something. I am creative with projects, fashion, graphic design, and things like scrapbooking (but I don’t scrapbook), but I just feel like I cannot get the slightest bit creative with my writing. I sit in my English class and listen to people read and discuss their free writing, assignments, and thoughts. Some of them are very creative. They inspire me and make me wish I was more creative and a better writer. All I have to say is thank goodness my career is not in writing anything for the public.
When I have an assignment in my English class, I have trouble coming up with a topic. All throughout the day, I think about so many things, but when I have to sit down and write, that is when my mind goes blank. I get writer’s block. So, I sit in front of the computer for about 30 minutes or more trying to think of something interesting to write about, or I try to write something that will capture somebodies attention. I also strive to add so creativity to my blog and anything else I may have to write.
I feel sorry for anyone who reads my blog because you might just be bored to death. Okay well I was exaggerating, I hope. I do not blame people for not wanting to read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment