Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino

People never forget their first love. I remember when I first laid eyes on you…you were HOT… Yes, I could literally see the steam rising off of your body. You smelled amazing! Not of sweat, but of a lingering sent of pumpkin spice. This automatically drew me in…
At first I was really skeptical and curious. I don’t like coffee and there are very few coffee drinks that I do like. My mom told me about it and convinced me to try it. She thought I would like it. Well, turns out that I absolutely loved it! It’s like fall, Christmas, and heaven in a cup. Once I drank my entire first cup, I immediately wanted another. I thought it was a little strange because I have never had a craving like this for anything before. Now I really do not want the fall to turn into winter because my new favorite drink, the pumpkin spice cappuccino, will go out of season. Just thinking about it makes me sad. I predict that I love this pumpkin spice drink so much because it reminds me of fall. Fall is by far my favorite season! The pumpkin spice cappuccino made my taste buds go wild, it was a new exciting flavor and the best part about it is that you can’t even taste the coffee in it. When drinking, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling. Something about it triggers certain endorphins in my body. Last night, I tried a pumpkin spice latte and I immediately to a liking to it also. It might not be the drink itself that I have fell in love with maybe it is the pumpkin spice. Maybe I have a secret obsession with pumpkin spice because I love the drinks, candles, and the aromas in general.  

No comments:

Post a Comment