Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall

The leaves are slowly changing from green to red, yellow, and orange. I find this to be so beautiful. It inspires me. I would like to go take pictures of all the gorgeous sceneries this fall. Ask a few friends if they would like to tag along. Sounds like a plan for a good day. In the fall, the weather is perfect. When the leaves begin to fall and the trees become bare, it kind of makes me sad because I know winter is near. During this time, my family, friends, and I gather up leaves to run and jump in. We try to make huge piles of leaves to make it more fun. The most fun time to do this is when my niece and nephews come over…it’s always more fun when there are excited little kids around. I always seem to laugh and enjoy it more.
Fall is my favorite season. I love everything about it. I especially like it when my mom buys seasonal candles like pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and other fall spices. I can’t remember all of the candle scents, but they have left a great impression on me. I am the kind of girl who walks into a room, stops, closes her eyes, and takes in the fresh aroma of a delicious candle. When I smell these candles, I start to feel a sense of warmth, comfort, and relaxation. I might be weird and that is okay with me; I like it.
Talking about the fall season makes me want to get a pumpkin spice cappuccino. As Thanksgiving gets closer, I start craving turkey and mashed potatoes. My favorite seasonal dessert is my mom’s homemade pumpkin and pecan pies.
   I really like having auburn hair because it changes with the season. It gets darker in the fall and winter. In late summer and early fall, the natural blonde highlights fade into a more orange, red color. In the fall and on the verge of winter, my hair has intense red and brown tones. My hair reminds me of the changing leaves on the trees in the fall, in a sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment