Friday, October 29, 2010

Random

I have realized that when I blog, I start to ramble and jump into different thoughts. I might not stay on topic at all; I just try to get all of my thoughts into a blog post. All of the topics I write about really don't usually have a point or a purpose. I just thought started writing about the random things that I have recently thought about. I am always zoning out and deep in thought. My mom always tells me to snap out of it, when I do not look her in the eye. She thinks I am drifting off or spacing out, when in reality I am listening to her and thinking about what she is telling me, but I am also looking up when I think about our conversation. I tend to day dream also.
I love being random, having random conversations, and being completely spontaneous. I may be predictable, but I have my moments where I completely shock and surprise people, when they least expect it. There is an unexplained excitement to random moments. You never really know what to expect in those random times, and there is no way to predict what could happen. Being random and spontaneous is super fun. Placing expectations and limitations on things can cause conflict and stiffness, which creates no room for fun. Staying open minded allows the mind to explore and it opens the door to creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment