Monday, October 11, 2010

Rainy/Stormy Days and Great Dates :)

              Rainy days are the best! They are usually the most relaxed for me. Rainy and stormy days are the best time to read a good book, or watch your favorite movies and cuddle. I love watching romantic movies, when it rains. I think rainy, stormy days just set the mood for romance. I also love sitting outside watching the storm pass through, or dancing in the rain. I really enjoy slipping on my black, multi-colored polka dotted rain boots and running and jumping in the huge water puddles. It is so fun; it allows me to be youthful. I really want to go puddle jumping now…and I also want to dance in the rain.
                Earlier, it started to thunder. All I could think about was how much I wanted it to rain. When my date and I got finished eating at Cheddar’s, it started to pour down rain. Once we got outside the restaurant, we sprinted toward his Corvette. We were soaked. The rain drops were the size of quarters; they might have been a little bigger. All we could do was laugh. It was so amazing and romantic. I have this list; some people refer to it as the bucket list. One of the things on my list is to kiss my prince charming in the pouring rain. I imagine it will be magical.
                Back to the movies…I think it is great when I can stay at home with my boyfriend and cuddle on the couch, and watch a good romantic comedy. Tonight, we went to the movie theater and had a blast. We watched Case 39 and I jumped quite a few times. I am not a real big scary movie buff, but I was totally up for it. It was one of the best dates of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment