Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Guardian Angel/Protector

I believe everyone has a guardian angel. I believe my protector is God. I also believe that he sent an angel from heaven above to protect me and be my guardian angel. I don’t know if my guardian angel is a close friend of mine or just an angel that I cannot see and is always by my side. All I know is that I feel a presence that makes me feel secure and protected. It’s nice to know that God has specially chosen the right angel for me and sent them down from heaven, just for me.
I know I am protected and kept in safe hands because there have been some crazy events happening in my life recently. About a month ago, around 2 o’clock in the morning, I fell asleep while driving down highway 60. I had a late class and afterwards I hung out with a buddy of mine. I tried to open my eyes so many times, but I just could not keep my eyes open. I even tried turning the radio up and singing along, but even this didn’t help. I have never been so tired. My body was shutting itself down quickly and I could even stay awake to fight it. Thank God there wasn’t anyone driving around me. Surprisingly, I stayed on the highway and didn’t crash into anything. I was awakened by the sound of the ridges on the side of the highway. It was by the grace of God that I made it home safely.
Today, after class I almost got hit by a car. It was my own fault. No, I am not suicidal if you were wondering. I wasn’t thinking and it had been a very long morning. I have been stressed out lately and I am very sleep deprived. I always look both ways before crossing the street and I don’t know why I didn’t today. I looked to the right, but not the left. Well at least, not until I had stepped off the curb with one foot and saw this car was less than a foot away from me. It not only scared me half to death, but I know the driver was feeling just like me. If I had taken one more step I could have been hit. Something or someone was protecting me, and I believe it was a guardian angel. My mom had been praying for my safety all morning because she knew something wasn’t right. Prayer works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment