Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Music

Music brings meaning to life. When I hear a song with a crazy good beat, I dance no matter where I am. I love singing and dancing, especially in my car. When I hear one of my favorite songs on the radio or on a mixed cd, it always tends to brighten my day and puts me in a better mood. Music is a great way to express feelings, moods, personalities, and so much more. It doesn’t matter if you are a good or bad singer, as long as you enjoy singing along to your favorite tune, the only thing that matters is that you are having a good time and living it up.
So many people can relate to music. I like all types of music. I really enjoy finding new bands and artists. I usually go to YouTube and search my favorites, and then I look on the sidebar and check out some random people who cover their songs or new artists that I have never heard of before.
“Music is well said to be the speech of angels.” “Music is love in search of a word.” These are quotes from the picture above. I thought it was a pretty neat picture to describe the way I look at music and how others may view it too.
Music can be very intimate, in different aspects of how people perceive it. It is a powerful connection between the body and soul, which pours out the desires and feelings that one has. This connection is then shared with the world and others relate to the music in their own way. It is so amazing to me how music has shaped the world. From records, 8-tracks, cassette tapes to CDs, YouTube, and iTunes. The world and ways of music is ever changing, but if you take a step back and look at it, music is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment