Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Life Under My Microscope

I view life as an open door to make it what you will. I see it as simple opportunity to change the past, present, and future with any specific action. I believe every action has its own consequence, whether it is good or bad. People make mistakes especially me, but I take these mistakes and try to view them as learning experiences. I like to think of myself as being optimistic. I always try to get a head of myself, be prepared, responsible, stay on top of tasks, but somehow it seems like I just fall further and further behind, so I contradict myself. If you think about it life contradicts itself all the time. What is life without chaos? Life would be boring, chaos entertains and frustrates people. I dislike chaos and drama, so does my father. My father is a very wise man. He once told me, “If you try, you will fail. If you do it, you will succeed.” My problem is that I try and don’t always succeed. Most people spend their life trying and never reaching the goals they have set before themselves.  It is the mindset of a person and their goals that get them through life. Nobody is perfect and I should not expect myself to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment