Wednesday, October 27, 2010

YouTube

YouTube is amazing! I love it! I believe it is a great source for entertainment. It is created for all age groups to use it. I always like to go to YouTube and search something random or try to find something hilarious to make me laugh. I really enjoy listening and browsing covers of my favorite bands. I have found some really good undiscovered artists by listening to covered songs, and I have found different bands that I really have grown to like from just browsing the on sidebar. When I hear a song and I don’t know who the artist is or the song title, I go to YouTube. I can usually find what I am looking for; I really like that. I greatly appreciate the creator(s) of YouTube; it has brought happiness and great entertainment to my life and took away boredom.  I would have to call YouTube a genius idea/creation.
I think YouTube gives upcoming or undiscovered artists and bands the opportunity to be seen and heard. It also allows people to watch and discover endless entertainment and it is free!
I love watching videos where people think so highly of themselves. They think they are good singers, but in reality they are tone deaf. Then there are the dancers that are really bad and I am surprised they haven’t hurt themselves by their ‘what should never be seen or illegal’ dance moves. These things crack me up.
I can’t forget about some of the informative videos on “how to…” Sometimes these videos can be pretty useful and they might come in handy.  I think some of these videos are interesting.
I really like YouTube because it is full of diversity. It is made with everyone in mind, which is pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment